When you need a tractor to take on a wide array of tasks, John Deere has the equipment for you. The John Deere 9RX tractor, for instance, is one machine you may want to consider for your job. It comes with integrated AutoTrac™ guidance and JDLink Connect, and it is specifically designed to work within narrow tracks.
Let’s take a look at some of the other features of the John Deere 9RX tractor and how this family of tractors from John Deere can help you out in the field.
- The 9RX uses a positive drive undercarriage system to effectively transfer the engine power. This allows users to maintain traction, regardless of their load.
- The drivetrain and undercarriage’s design is unique to the John Deere 9RX tractor.
- The axle component gives users the ability to work with a larger drive wheel, putting more power to the ground.
- The mid-rollers keep the track belt in contact with the terrain over the entire length of the undercarriage.
- The spacing of the mid-rollers helps prevent vibration during transport and out in the field.
- The front idler is raised slightly higher than the two mid-rollers, allowing the tractor to climb over obstacles while maintaining contact with the terrain.
- The larger, articulated footprint allows for additional traction and more floatation, resulting in less soil disturbance during seeding applications.
- A higher track tension reduces the odds of derailing while the John Deere 9RX tractor is in use.
- The John Deere 9RX tractor does not require daily oil inspections, contributing to increased uptime.
- The transmission of the machine is specifically designed to respond to any field condition to actively improve the tractor’s performance. It automatically shifts up and throttles back to reduce fuel consumption as well.
- The cab suspension system isolates the cab from harsh conditions and terrain.
- The John Deere 9RX tractor’s CommandView™ cab provides maximum visibility while on the job.
- Every John Deere 9RX tractor comes ready with AutoTrac and JDLink Connect integrated into its system. This allows operators to keep an eye on uptime and the overall productivity of the machine.
- With the CommandCenter display, operators can easily control all of the John Deere 9RX tractor’s major functions from within the cab.
If you have any questions about the John Deere 9RX tractor or other equipment, you can contact your local John Deere dealer.