A new tire can be costly to replace, especially on construction equipment. When it comes time to make the investment, you’ll want to ensure that you’re utilizing the tire appropriately to get the most bang for your buck.
In this guide, we will go over the tips you need for utilizing your John Deere tires correctly, regardless of your machine. These tips include:
- Refer to Your Periodic Maintenance Chart
- Observe Specific Tire Pressures for Graders
- Change Tire Pressures When Moving to Other Applications
- Review Your Michelin Tires
- Refer to Your JDLink™ Ultimate System