The cold air is coming in quickly as we approach the winter months and it won’t be long before the ground is blanketed in snow but John Deere snow pushers and John Deere snow blades can make winter easier. For those of us who know what it’s like to muscle through a tough winter, we know the irreplaceable valuable of the equipment that keeps us going in spite of snow, sleet, and ice. At John Deere, we continually improve our winter equipment and the available accessories to make sure you can achieve the necessary tasks despite the harshest of weather conditions.
From the well-known snow blower to the lesser-known snow pusher, these five pieces of John Deere winter equipment will easily fit onto most competitive models and are designed to keep you out of a deep freeze.
- John Deere Brooms: The broom attachment is perfect for shoveling a light dusting of snow when a snow plow or blower would be too much. A John Deere broom attaches easily to any machine and turns it into an instant taskmaster. The broom comes with a deflector to keep the snow from blowing everywhere and also has adjustable height.
- John Deere Buckets: Deere bucket attachments make plowing driveways and sidewalks a simple task. The strength of John Deere buckets make them ideal for many purposes, not just snow removal. Knowing that you can get a job done right without putting physical strain on yourself is what makes this attachment so crucial.
- John Deere Snow Blades: The snow blade attachment looks a lot like a truck plow and is perfect for clearing away moderate snow fall. With blades that angle 30 degrees to the left and right, you will easily be able to relocate snow in small areas like driveways and sidewalks.
- John Deere Snow Blowers: This is not your average snow blower that has been pulled out of the shed every year since 1985; this snow blower cuts through heavy snow and ice while blowing it up to 45 feet away. Like the broom, the snow blower comes with a deflector to make sure the snow is not being thrown into your face or anywhere else it doesn’t belong.
- John Deere Snow Pushers: When the sidewalks are frozen and caked in sand and salt, it might not be ideal to use a snow blower. John Deere offers the snow pusher as an alternative to a snow blower; it’s capable of pushing large accumulations of snow off messy sidewalks, parking lots, and driveways.
All of these snow fighting pieces of John Deere winter equipment can be easily attached to various machines and then removed when the snow season is over. With the convenience that these machines offer to so many in the wake of a winter storm, be sure to plan ahead for the coming months!