Customers who are on the hunt for a wheeled feller buncher that can take on a large amount of work without slowing down may want to consider the John Deere 843L-II. Building off of its predecessor, the John Deere 843L-II packs even more power, with a capacity of 270 horsepower, and gross torque of 841 ft. – lb. Throughout the workday, there are no slowdowns with this machine.
John Deere Davenport Works
John Deere Davenport Works manufactures construction and forestry equipment for customers who work on some of the world’s toughest terrains, and the John Deere 843L-II is one of the machines they produce.
At the Davenport Works facility, John Deere employees take what they learn out in the field and apply it to each of the machines they produce. They also specifically focus on the terrain and environment that the John Deere 843L-II works in to get a better idea of what it needs to perform to the best of its ability during the workday.
John Deere 843L-II
The John Deere 843L-II is the focus at the Davenport Works Facility and is a wheeled feller buncher that customers continue to turn to for a wide array of tasks out in the field. This is because it has several features, many of which cannot be found on other machines, and it continues to stand the test of time. Let’s take a look at some of its features and how they help customers on the job.
- Simplified Routing. The simplified routing of the electrical and hydraulic systems improves the reliability of the machine. The wiring and hoses are placed for protection against wear and tear.
- Weight Distribution. The weight of the machine is optimized specifically for stability. This gives customers maximum control when they are climbing hills, and ensures that they always have a firm grasp on their load.
- Spacious Cab. The redesigned cab provides an ample amount of space and keeps out the noise for a comfortable workday.
- Steering Sensors. Steering sensors on the John Deere 843L-II control articulation speed when nearing frame-to-frame contact, cushioning impact during full articulation.
- DEF Consumption. This machine consumes a low amount of diesel exhaust fluid and reduces the need for it, compared to other EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage V systems.
If you have any questions about the John Deere 843L-II, you can contact your local John Deere dealer.